I was wondering what we would like to do about the span of time between games this weekend.
Should we all pack a light lunch and hang out together in between games, or should we all do our own thing and be back by 3 ish for the later game?
Information for the Oregon Soccer Academy Santos girls team. Visit often, add comments, communicate to your teammates. Don't be shy!
6 comments:
I'd like for the girls to get inside between games, so that might mean we find a place to eat as a team or people do their own thing, either way.
Anyone have any ideas? Does anyone know the area? I know that we would certainly like to hang out with the team on Sat at least (between the games).
I actually went to Brown Jr. high and though I will be hardly recognize anything there is a cute place down the road www.reedvillecafe.com.
It is a super low key place kind of like a South West version of a Mcmenamins.
I vote for finding a place to eat down there--makes not sense to drive home and back and spend the whole time driving. We can check out that Kim suggests (sounds good)or keep your eyes open on the way there if there are any other options.
Finding a place to sit down and relax between games works for us. I know Maddie prefers to hang out with the team!
Sophia would enjoy finding a place to rest with the team. Let's try Kim's suggestion.
Post a Comment