Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Annaliese in Europe

Euro 2008

Hello Team, I have a challenge for you!



I can juggle a marshmellow 8 times. If you can beat that reply to this post and whoever juggles the most gets a kinder egg, yum!


By the way, who did we scrimmage last week?


Anyway...since being in Europe we have been in Germany and Paris. Did anybody watch the Eurocup? I can´t believe Spain won, but they were the better team.

While we were in Germany we went to Heidelberg and saw a Castle. We went to Schwetzingen and saw where I was born. Then we went to Paris and saw the Eiffel Tower, Sacre Coeur, Notre Dame, Arc de Triumph, and the Louvre.

Here are a few photos.

Annaliese

3 comments:

Sutton Stern said...

Thanks for sharing the great photos Analiese! I saw the Euro final also and agree Spain was better. The goal by Torres was the best I've seen in a long time.

We scrimmaged the U12 Shock the other day. That's the scrimmage I referred to in my Post. Enjoy Europe and show em how girls play soccer in the States!

renae said...

so far i've only gotton 5....i'll keep working on it. i love the pictures. see you when you get back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-abby

Mark and Kim Majors said...

I got 7 but ill keep working on it!- Morgan!