Friday, May 30, 2008

Team Logos



Here are some possible logos if we want to do shirts. Thanks Kevin L. ! Comment on which you like or if you have other ideas.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

we like Abby's fire halo idea alot.

Keith said...

I like the one that looks like the original santos logo,emma

Sutton Stern said...

I like the bottom design a lot, and so does my sister. (My dog likes it too). My dad likes the one with the halo. From, Lena

Maddie's Family said...

I like the idea of getting t-shirts and I like all of the designs and suggestions.

Maddie

Kate Wray said...

I really like the bottom logo too, and so does my dog and my cats and my Mom and my Bro. and probably my Grandparents too if they saw it! :)
~Chipmunk

Caroline Schnitzer said...

If my dad would let me have a dog it would want the one I like with the crown! Because we are the Champions that need a crown.